The Piling Casings UK “Water Well Casing Series” manufactured in the UK to the highest BS879 standards. Designed with thicker walls than our W Series Casings, these casings suit projects where auger or shell tools are utilised. With inbuilt quality in both the design and manufacturing process, you can be assured of the reliability of these deep drill casings.
About our Water Well Series Piling Casings
Our range of UK manufactured steel Water Well Series Exploration Casings are:
- Sizes up to 323.9mm outside diameter can be supplied up to 6m long;
- Sizes over 323.9mm up to and including 36” outside diameter can be supplied in 1m, 1.5m or 2m lengths. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Manufactured in house to BS879 standards from seamless or electric resistance welded (ERW) tubular steel. Higher grade streels are available upon request.
- Compatible with a range of external drilling equipment manufacturers.
- Delivered with Flush (butt) joints or screwed & socketed with 4 TPI square thread form connections, the Water Well Series is designed for speedy coupling /uncoupling onsite.
- Tube straightness is inspected before any manufacturing processes are started and all threads gauged & inspected prior to dispatch as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme.
- Other sizes and steel grades are available through our custom manufacturing service where we can design and build to your unique specifications.
- Most sizes in stock today with quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available.