Piling Casings UK manufacture a Rotary Percussive Casing Series at our large capacity state of the art CNC production facility, using sing either EN19T or 4145 H-Mod high tensile steel. The EN19T Rotary Percussive Casing couplings can be nitride hardened to provide superior wear resistance and longer service life. From quarrying to oil & gas or water works to site investigation, our Rotary Percussive Casings will not let your project down.
About our Rotary Percussive Casing Series
Our range of Rotary Percussive Casings Series also offer following flexibility:
- Stock is available today in various sizes & lengths (up to 114mm diameter size and 6000mm in length), ready for shipping. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Compatible with other manufacturers drilling equipment giving you flexibility of choice.
- Produced using high tensile body Tube (42.5 tonne min) and 55/65 tonne tensile material for coupling sections.
- All threads are checked & inspected prior to dispatch as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme
- Our Rotary Percussive Casings can also be supplied friction welded, shrink welded or fine thread connected – all to suit your needs.
- Thread protectors can be supplied in both plastic and steel upon request.
- Other sizes & threads are available through our custom design & manufacturing service where we can supply drill rods to your unique specifications.
- Quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available