Piling Casings UK, manufacture the Standard Drill Rods Series at our large capacity state of the art CNC production facility, using either EN19T or 4145 H-Mod high tensile steel. The EN19T tool joints are nitride hardened to provide superior wear resistance and longer service life. From quarrying to oil & gas or water works to site investigation, our Standard Drill Rod Series will not let your project down.
About our Standard Drill Rods Series
Our range of Standard Drill Rod Series also offer following flexibility:
- Stock is available today in various sizes & lengths (up to 140mm diameter size and 6000mm in length), ready for shipping. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Compatible with other manufacturers drilling equipment giving you flexibility of choice.
- Our drill rod body tubes are supplied as S355J2H (ST52) or API Drill Rod grade steel, dependent on drill rod diameter.
- All threads are checked & inspected prior to dispatch with as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme
- Our Standard Drill Rods can also be supplied friction welded, shrink welded or fine thread connected – all to suit your needs.
- Thread protectors can be supplied in both plastic and steel upon request.
- Other sizes & threads are available through our custom design & manufacturing service where we can supply drill rods to your unique specifications.
- Quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available