The Piling Casings UK ‘W’ Series Casings are manufactured in the UK to the highest BS4019 standards. Designed with thinner walls than our standard casings, the W Series Casings suits projects that require site investigation, geothermal and heat pump installations.
About our W Series Piling Casings
Our range of W Series exploration casings are:
- Manufactured in house to BS4019 standards using hardened and tempered British manufactured seamless steel tubing where possible.
- Supplied with Flush (butt) jointed couplings.
- Tube straightness is inspected before any manufacturing processes are started and all threads gauged & inspected prior to dispatch as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme.
- Right handed screw threads as standard with an option for left hand if required.
- Available in sizes up to 8 5/8” outside diameter and can be supplied in 1m, 1.5m or 3m lengths. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Other sizes are available through our custom manufacturing service where we can design and manufacture to your unique specifications.
- Most sizes in stock today with quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available.