Piling Casings UK manufacture a wide range of Casing Tool Joints and Subs to support drilling & piling projects. From cross over subs to connect different sizes of tubing or support different types of drilling to Rotary Subs and Saver Subs. We also design and manufacture a range of quality casing joints to complement our superior range of pile casings.
About our Casing Tool Joints and Subs
- Subs, tool joints and crossovers up to and including API 6.625″ reg.
- Subs compatible with a wide range of threading types providing you with the flexibility to customize installations.
- All weld-on tool joints conform with API standards and are available with range of surface coatings.
- Manufactured in a range of lengths, diameters and bore sizes.
- Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Compatible with other manufacturers drilling equipment giving you flexibility of choice.
- All products are checked & inspected prior to dispatch with as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme
- A range of sizes & threads are available through our custom design & manufacturing service where we can tool joints, subs, and cross overs to your unique specifications.
- Quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available