Often referred to as micro pile casings, our range of Mini Pile Casings are manufactured in the UK using only the finest quality British high tensile steel where possible. The mini pile casing series have a screw threaded design for underpinning projects or where there is restricted or limited access.
About our Mini Piling Casings
Our range of Mini Pile Casings also offer following flexibility:
- Compatible with other manufacturers drilling equipment, they are designed for use in either a top or bottom driven pile systems or with auger or DTH tools.
- Mini Pile Casings with either single, 2-start or 3-start rope thread options
- Left hand threads, perfect for auger drilling or right hand threads, compatible with tri-cone or drag bit operations.
- Tube straightness is inspected before any manufacturing processes are started and all threads gauged & inspected prior to dispatch as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme.
- Permanent or temporary piling casing options available.
- Up to 36″ O/D rope thread pile casings in stock today, ready for shipping. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Other sizes are available through our custom design & manufacturing service where we can design and build to your unique specifications.
- Quick order turnaround and dispatch with global shipping available.