Drill Rod & Piling Casing UK manufacture a Reverse Circulation Casing Series at our large capacity state of the art CNC production facility, using sing either EN19T or 4145 H-Mod high tensile steel. The EN19T Reverse Circulation Casing couplings can be nitride hardened to provide superior wear resistance and longer service life. From quarrying to oil & gas or water works to site investigation, our casings will not let your project down.
About our Reverse Circulation Casing Series
Our range of Reverse Circulation Casings Series also offer following flexibility:
- Compatible with other manufacturers drilling equipment giving you flexibility of choice.
- Our drill rod body tubes are supplied as S355J2H (ST52) or API Drill Rod grade steel, dependent on drill rod diameter.
- All threads are checked & inspected prior to dispatch, all as part of our rigorous quality assurance programme
- Our Reverse Circulation Casings can also be supplied friction welded, shrink welded or fine thread connected – all to suit your needs.
- Thread protectors can be supplied in both plastic and steel upon request.
- Stock is available today in various sizes & lengths (up to 114mm diameter size and 6000mm in length), ready for shipping. Full specifications and sizing details are shown in the table below.
- Other sizes & threads are available through our custom design & manufacturing service where we can supply Casings to your unique specifications.
- Quick order turnaround and dispatch.
- Worldwide shipping available